1. Ideally keep these plants at a place which gets 3-4 hours of morning/evening indirect sunlight atleast few times a week.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
3. Do check the coco peat before watering . A plant will use different amounts of water seasonally. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally, water them every alternate day for roots to get optimum supply.
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results.
1. Don't repot the plant by yourself. It should be done by a plant doctor.
2. Don't repot using regular soil. Ask our plant doctors for the right mix of nutrients.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid clogging/ collection of water anywhere in the pot.
5. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.