1. Keep the plant at a place which gets 3- 4 hours of sunlight daily.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
3. Do check the coco peat before watering. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally water the plant every alternate day for roots to get optimal water supply.
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results.
1. Don't repot the plant by yourself. It should be done by a plant doctor.
2. Don't repot using regular soil. Ask our plant doctors for the right mix of nutrients.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid clogging/ collection of water anywhere in the pot.
5. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.