1. Keep the Bonsai plant at a place which gets 3- 4 hours of sunlight daily.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
3. Do check the coco peat before watering. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally, water the plant every alternate day for roots to get an optimal water supply.
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results.
1. Don't repot the Bonsai plant by yourself. It should be done by a plant doctor.
2. Don't repot using regular soil. Ask our plant doctors for the right mix of nutrients.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid clogging/ collection of water anywhere in the pot.
5. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
I run an ethnic wear boutique and to give it a natural and classy touch I was planning to buy some green products for a few months but couldn't choose one. Then my friend suggested me Nurturing Green and I must say I'm very content with their products.. Review by
(Posted on 8/1/2018)