"1. Keep the plant at a place which gets 3- 4 hours of sunlight daily.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
3. Do check the coco peat before watering. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally water the plant every alternate day for roots to get optimal water supply.
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results."
1. Don't repot the plant by yourself. It should be done by a plant doctor.
2. Don't repot using regular soil. Ask our plant doctors for the right mix of nutrients.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid clogging/ collection of water anywhere in the pot.
5. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
Beautiful plant for gifting. Review by
(Posted on 6/7/2019)
nice Review by
(Posted on 5/29/2019)
nice Review by
(Posted on 5/20/2019)
i love the plant
i love the plant Review by
(Posted on 5/17/2019)
they delivery is on time and the packaging is really good
they delivery is on time and the packaging is really good Review by
(Posted on 5/15/2019)
varieties of product
varieties of product Review by
(Posted on 5/14/2019)
excellent Review by
(Posted on 5/13/2019)
great place to hangout and check plants
great place to hangout and check plants Review by
(Posted on 5/10/2019)
i love the product
its is such light weight and good self watering plant so that if you forget to water the plant it can do for itself Review by
(Posted on 5/9/2019)