1. Ideally keep these plants at a place which gets 3-4 hours of morning/evening indirect sunlight atleast few times a week.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
3. Do check the coco peat before watering . A plant will use different amounts of water seasonally. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally, water them every alternate day for roots to get optimum supply.
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results.
1. Don't give them direct sunlight otherwise there leaves may get burnt.
2. Don't overwater your plants. The most common cause of houseplant death is over watering.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid clogging/ collection of water anywhere in the pot.
5. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
value for money
it was a nice product looks beautiful Review by
(Posted on 5/17/2019)
good in condition
I absolutely LOVE it and plan to buy another PLANT Review by
(Posted on 5/16/2019)
good in condition
leaves of the plant are very good and its colour looks very sober Review by
(Posted on 5/15/2019)
Good quality of plant with unique features.
I have kept it in my dining hall and it has added beauty to my place Review by
(Posted on 5/14/2019)
all perfect!! Review by
(Posted on 5/13/2019)
NICE PLANT AND POT WAS ALSO BEAUTIFUL. Review by
(Posted on 5/10/2019)
elegant look of the plant. Review by
(Posted on 5/9/2019)
good plant and easy to maintain. Review by
(Posted on 5/8/2019)
good quality and amazing range of plants
its a very good online plant nursery .i orderd this green aglaonema plant for my house its in two color green and yellow ..you can use in your office desk as well it looks really classy and beautifull. Review by
(Posted on 5/6/2019)