1. Keep the Bonsai plant at a place which gets 3- 4 hours of sunlight daily.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
3. Do check the coco peat before watering. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally, water the plant every alternate day for roots to get an optimal water supply.
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results.
1. Don't repot the Bonsai plant by yourself. It should be done by a plant doctor.
2. Don't repot using regular soil. Ask our plant doctors for the right mix of nutrients.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid clogging/ collection of water anywhere in the pot.
5. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
healthy and timely delivered Review by
(Posted on 5/18/2019)
i like plant and the color of the pot. Review by
(Posted on 5/16/2019)
good... Review by
(Posted on 5/15/2019)
leafs was little yellowish but overall is nice Review by
(Posted on 5/14/2019)
best gift for all occasion
best gift for all occasion Review by
(Posted on 5/13/2019)
i gifted this plant to my wife & she's very happy. thank you Review by
(Posted on 5/10/2019)
beautiful plant Review by
(Posted on 5/9/2019)
I received a very beautiful plant, absolutely worth buying. Review by
(Posted on 8/1/2018)