1. Ideally keep these plants at a place which gets 3-4 hours of morning/evening indirect sunlight atleast few times a week.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
3. Do check the coco peat before watering . A plant will use different amounts of water seasonally. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally, water them every alternate day for roots to get optimum supply.
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results.
1. Don't give them direct sunlight otherwise there leaves may get burnt.
2. Don't overwater your plants. The most common cause of houseplant death is over watering.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid clogging/ collection of water anywhere in the pot.
5. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
Worth of money. Review by
(Posted on 5/20/2019)
Awesome plant. Review by
(Posted on 5/17/2019)
Awesome pot and plant. Review by
(Posted on 5/16/2019)
nice plants having contrast of white and green. Review by
(Posted on 5/15/2019)
beautiful pot. Review by
(Posted on 5/14/2019)
awesome greenery for home decor. Review by
(Posted on 5/13/2019)
nice one. Review by
(Posted on 5/9/2019)
healthy plant a little pricy but beautifull looking well packed Review by
(Posted on 5/8/2019)