1. Keep the Bonsai plant at a place which gets 3- 4 hours of sunlight daily.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
3. Do check the coco peat before watering. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally, water the plant every alternate day for roots to get an optimal water supply.
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results.
1. Don't repot the Bonsai plant by yourself. It should be done by a plant doctor.
2. Don't repot using regular soil. Ask our plant doctors for the right mix of nutrients.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid clogging/ collection of water anywhere in the pot.
5. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
amazing gifting option to gift your loved ones
amazing gifting option to gift your loved ones Review by
(Posted on 5/29/2019)
good Review by
(Posted on 5/20/2019)
good Review by
(Posted on 5/17/2019)
exotic looking plant Review by
(Posted on 5/15/2019)
excellent Review by
(Posted on 5/14/2019)
its just makes you so stress free i love it Review by
(Posted on 5/13/2019)
GOOD FOR DECOR
GOOD FOR DECOR Review by
(Posted on 5/10/2019)
it really makes you stress free a good product Review by
(Posted on 5/9/2019)
5 stars for everything
Very healthy bonsai, got a brown pot with it. The S-shape is cool and the price is totally worth it Review by
(Posted on 8/1/2018)