1. Keep the Bonsai plant at a place which gets 3- 4 hours of sunlight daily.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
3. Do check the coco peat before watering. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally, water the plant every alternate day for roots to get an optimal water supply.
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results.
1. Don't repot the Bonsai plant by yourself. It should be done by a plant doctor.
2. Don't repot using regular soil. Ask our plant doctors for the right mix of nutrients.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid clogging/ collection of water anywhere in the pot.
5. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
exotic plants Review by
(Posted on 5/20/2019)
nice exotic plant
nice exotic plant Review by
(Posted on 5/17/2019)
ilove its look and design
i love the look and design Review by
(Posted on 5/16/2019)
great variety of plants
great variety of plants Review by
(Posted on 5/15/2019)
nice plants Review by
(Posted on 5/14/2019)
good plant Review by
(Posted on 5/13/2019)
i love its white flower and its shape Review by
(Posted on 5/9/2019)