1. Ideally keep these plants at a place which gets 3-4 hours of morning/evening indirect sunlight atleast few times a week.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
3. Do check the coco peat before watering . A plant will use different amounts of water seasonally. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally, water them every alternate day for roots to get optimum supply.
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results.
1. Don't give them direct sunlight otherwise there leaves may get burnt.
2. Don't overwater your plants. The most common cause of houseplant death is over watering.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid clogging/ collection of water anywhere in the pot.
5. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
White compacta in red pot very beautiful combo I have received my order. Thank you, guys. Review by
(Posted on 6/7/2019)
better than nursery
better than nursey Review by
(Posted on 5/29/2019)
worth buying Review by
(Posted on 5/20/2019)
exotic plant Review by
(Posted on 5/17/2019)
classy Review by
(Posted on 5/15/2019)
i love the plant and it is very healthy
i love the plant and it is very healthy Review by
(Posted on 5/14/2019)
delivery is on time
delivery is on time Review by
(Posted on 5/13/2019)
checkout their new products
checkout their new products Review by
(Posted on 5/10/2019)