1. Ideally keep these plants at a place which gets 3-4 hours of morning/evening indirect sunlight atleast few times a week.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
3. Do check the coco peat before watering . A plant will use different amounts of water seasonally. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally water them every alternate day for roots to get optimum supply.
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results.
1. Don't give them direct sunlight otherwise there leaves may get burnt.
2. Don't overwater your plants. The most common cause of houseplant death is over watering.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid clogging/ collection of water anywhere in the pot.
5. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
excellent Review by
(Posted on 5/16/2019)
good plants Review by
(Posted on 5/15/2019)
I was looking to buy some green products to gift a friend, but couldn't choose one. Then my friend suggested me Nurturing Green and they have a great range of plants Review by
(Posted on 5/14/2019)
exotic Review by
(Posted on 5/13/2019)
bought this money plant for my office. and it's worth it. Review by
(Posted on 5/10/2019)
i gifted this plant to my wife. she like plants very much. she already have many plants and i gave it to her in her birthday and she loved it. she said it is very beautiful and she was not expecting this. so thank you for this. Review by
(Posted on 5/9/2019)