1. Ideally keep these plants at a place which gets 3-4 hours of morning/evening indirect sunlight atleast few times a week.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
3. Do check the coco peat before watering . A plant will use different amounts of water seasonally. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally, water them every alternate day for roots to get optimum supply.
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results.
1. Don't give them direct sunlight otherwise there leaves may get burnt.
2. Don't overwater your plants. The most common cause of houseplant death is over watering.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid clogging/ collection of water anywhere in the pot.
5. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
great quality and timely delivered Review by
(Posted on 5/17/2019)
good quality product
quality is just great and you guys have so many varieties of plants. wow, keep it up. Review by
(Posted on 5/16/2019)
nicely delivered. Review by
(Posted on 5/15/2019)
fast delivery and quality is great. Review by
(Posted on 5/14/2019)
timely the product got deliverd
timely the product got deliverd Review by
(Posted on 5/13/2019)
good plant and timely delivered. Review by
(Posted on 5/10/2019)
nice plant... Review by
(Posted on 5/9/2019)