1. Keep them in dry places. Avoid damp or moist places.
2. Ideally keep these plants at a place which gets 3-4 hours of morning/evening indirect sunlight.
3. Do water them once a week with a little water.
1. Don't keep them in low light areas.
2. Don't overwater your plants. The most common cause of houseplant death is over watering.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Safari. Outstanding Blog! Review by
(Posted on 3/30/2017)