1. Ideally keep these plants at a place which gets 3-4 hours of morning/evening indirect sunlight atleast few times a week.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack.
3. Do check the coco peat before watering . A plant will use different amounts of water seasonally. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally, water them every alternate day for roots to get optimum supply.
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results.
1. Don't give them direct sunlight otherwise there leaves may get burnt.
2. Don't overwater your plants. The most common cause of houseplant death is over watering.
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides.
4. Avoid clogging/ collection of water anywhere in the pot.
5. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
Nice combo Review by
(Posted on 5/20/2019)
Nice combo at a reasonable price. Review by
(Posted on 5/17/2019)
good Review by
(Posted on 5/16/2019)
Bit expensive but it is beautiful. Review by
(Posted on 5/15/2019)
Beautiful cacti's. Review by
(Posted on 5/14/2019)
Combo is beautiful. Review by
(Posted on 5/13/2019)
Great combo to gift. Review by
(Posted on 5/9/2019)
i found it very unique i ordered it. they all are awesome and i loved them all. Review by
(Posted on 5/8/2019)
The combination of these four plants is awesome and they are valuable too. That hybrid cacti is very lovely. Review by
(Posted on 5/7/2019)