Nurturing green gives you not just one reason to join in, but a million reasons! Experience the best work environment and location. You will get to work with the coolest and fun loving people here. We do multiple tasks all day which requires a lot of hard work and courage, but we never get bored of it! We're a young company looking for extremely energetic and creative people to help us grow and reach the target. Our target is to work effectively and efficiently.
Job ID: CSMB-111
- Designation: Corporate Sales Manager Location: Bangalore.
- Experience: 3 - 5 Years.
- Salary: Best in the industry + Reimbursements + Incentive.
- • Any Graduate/ PG (Regular). MBA qualified, will be an added advantage.
- • Matured with the idea of growing the market completing targets month on month.
- • Should have good negotiation skills.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication Skills.
- • Should be an extrovert personality.
- • Excellent knowledge of making Presentations.
- • Should be confident & able to pitch and win business.
- • Highly motivated, achievement oriented.
- • Possess qualities of growing into an effective leader in near future.
- • Candidates who have an entrepreneurial mind set will have an edge.
- • An aptitude to deal with people is important.
- • Market scanning for potential clients/channels.
- • Proactive reaching out to prospective clients/channels.
- • Understanding client needs.
- • Developing customized client pitch documents.
- • Make presentations.
- • Ensuring smooth fulfilment process.
- • Efficient customer service for existing clients.
- • Generating the new business.
- • Responsible to close the orders.
- • Create monthly, quarterly sales and service plan on the assigned accounts.
- • Result oriented, high emotional intelligence.
- • Promote the concept of - Green Gifting- among Enterprises
- • Relationship management by continuously interacting with prospective clients & regular buyers.
- • Taking care of entire sales cycle up to payment collection.
Job ID: LLSA-1223
- Designation: Landscape Architect
- Location: Delhi/NCR
- Experience: 4 - 7 Years’
- Salary: Best in the industry + Reimbursements
- • Ability to conceptualize and develop innovative design ideas and solutions in a team environment.
- • Ability to follow the design progress through design development and documentation.
- • Handle projects individually (and part of team) from concept design, schematic design, design development, and budget/ schedule to project completion.
- • Excellent Presentation skills. Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, sketch up, Photoshop and PowerPoint is necessary.
- • Effective communication skills.
- • Detailed design preparation of landscaping.
- • Preparation of landscape concept plan and proposals.
- • Ensuring the implementation of landscaping activities.
- • Inclusion of appropriate & suitable tools and software for the project preparation.
- • Ensure timely deliverable, quality outputs, and team coordination
- • Site Visits of big projects.
- • Responsible for design and execution.
Job ID: JD-CSEF
- Designation: Customer Support Executive
- Location: Noida
- Experience: 0 - 1 Years
- Salary: Fixed + Incentive
- • Any Graduate.
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Female candidate preferred.
- • Can join at the earliest.
- • Inbound and Outbound Calling.
- • Following up with customers who have abandoned checkouts on our website.
- • Following up with customers for reviews.
- • Handling after sales.
- Managing SEO.
- Generating and maintaining reports.
Job ID: SPVRRS009
- Designation: Assistant Manager - Retail
- Location: Chennai
- Experience: 4+ Yrs
- Salary: Best in industry
- • Minimum 4 Yrs of exp. into Retail Industry.
- • Should have at least 2+ yrs of exp. into People Management.
- • Should be well versed with local market scenario.
- • Should be flexible enough to cope up with the constantly changing Retail Market.
- • Managing NG retail outlets (including Sales Target, stock, retail staff, client relationship, Audits etc.) with the help of supervisors.
- • Expansion of current NG network.
- • Responsible for achieving targets and distribution in assigned territory.
- • Leading and managing the sales force which follows target achievement and sales increment.
- • Retail Stores management of the assigned territory.
- • Responsible for problem solving and grievance handling of CCAs in terms of pushing their performance upside.
- • New business development & targeting new clients.
- • Achieve with the team overall retail sales which will be the basis of evaluation of the performance.
- • Managing operational/day to day retail affairs of stores and retail staff.
- • Maintaining relations with clients, other team members and retail stakeholders like mall Manager/ owner of shops/ etc. for carrying out the desired work effectively.
- • Effectively transferring corporate leads to the corporate manager for his/her perusal.
Job ID: INTERN-OPS
- MS Execl, written and verbal communication skills.
- • Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- • Are available for duration of minimum 2 months.
- • Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
- • Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
- • Order management.
- • Database management.
- • Online operations.
- • Product research and category enhancement.